“completely trustworthy, a strong decision maker, showed consistent initiative, and was a constant listener”
“As long term residents of North Berkeley, my wife and I had seen publicity about Holly Rose for several years. In the recent past she was the Realtor for friends of ours. My friends thought highly of Holly, personally and professionally.
In the course of recent months, as our chosen Realtor, Holly effectively advised us regarding the very successful sale of our home on Grizzly Peak Blvd. She advised and guided us in a wide range of matters including the following:
- The state of the market, the potential value of our home, and tactics for deciding on the right asking price.
- Work to be done on our home before showing it that would increase its attractiveness and simplify our passing the multiple environmental and safety requirements of selling a home in Berkeley – no small matter.
- Contractors and trades people to bring the home ‘up to snuff.’
- An aggressive program to publicize our home to Realtors and potential buyers.
- Deciding which bids (of several) were worth serious consideration.
- Working with the ultimate buyer’s representative, and me and my wife, in a harmonious manner, always keeping our interests foremost.
Early in this process we had learned that this capable and experienced professional was completely trustworthy, was a strong decision maker, showed consistent initiative, and was a constant listener, taking into account the desires of her clients as well as the demands of the market place.
Concurrently to her handling the sale of our home in Berkeley, Holly, largely on her own initiative, became our representative to advise us and deal on our behalf with a developer in Walnut Creek regarding the purchase of a new home being built there. In a forthright manner, she convinced the developer that we were being asked to agree to clauses in their sales contract that were unacceptable. She personally brought about changes in what we had to agree to, both to our benefit and to the developer’s satisfaction. She wanted us to have the full benefit of her experience and expertise.
My wife and I consider Holly to be an unusual person. We would recommend her as a Realtor for a home purchase or sale without hesitation or reservation.”
– Roger Alexander, Walnut Creek